MISSME.COM, INC. ("Miss Me") hosts this Web site, WWW.MISSME.COM. (the 'Web Site") and performs customer care and fulfillment services. MISSME.COM, INC. administers MISSME.COM's content and postings. MISSME.COM, INC. is hereinafter referred to as "we" or "us".
PLEASE READ ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITlONS CAREFULLY AND COMPLETELY BEFORE USING OUR WEB SITE (MISSME .COM). YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDlTIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
1) PRODUCTS, CONTENT, SPECIFICATIONS. All features, content, products, prices, and specifications of products and services described or depicted on this Web Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Measures, weights and Similar descriptions are approximate and are therefore provided for convenience only. We make all efforts to accurately display information about our products, including applicable colors; however, the actual color you will see on your computer screen will depend on your computer system and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products/services within this Web Site at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products/services will be available at any time. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the possession, use and sale of any item purchased via our Web Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a legal and law-abiding manner.
2) ACCURACY OF INFORMATION. We attempt to ensure that information on MISSME.COM is complete and current. Despite our efforts, information may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or outdated. We make no representation as to the -completeness, accuracy or currency of information on MISSME.COM. For example, products included on MISSME.COM may be unavailable, have different attributes than those listed, or carry a different price than what is listed on our Web Site. We reserve the right to make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product/service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
3) SHIPPING LIMITATIONS. When an order is placed, It will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with shipping restrictions contained on this Web Site. All purchases from MISSME.COM are made pursuant to a shipment contract. Risk of loss and title for items purchased from this Web Site pass to you upon delivery of the items to the carrier . You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
4) USE OF MISSME.COM. The design and all design elements of our Web Site, MISSME.COM, Including text, graphics, information, content, and other material displayed on or downloadable from our Web Site are either the property of, or used with permission by. MISS ME and are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or with the prior written permission of the owner of such material. You may not in any way reproduce or publicly display or distribute or otherwise use any such materials from MISSME.COM for any public or commercial purpose. Unauthorized use of any such information or materials may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, laws of privacy and publicity, and other laws and regulations. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password and for restricting access to such information and to your computer. You agree to accept sole responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
5) TRADEMARKS. Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos used or displayed on MISSME.COM are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of us and our affiliates. Other trademarks, trade names and service marks used or displayed on MISSME.COM are the registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names and service marks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on MISSME.COM grants or should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademarks, trade names. service marks or logos displayed on thiS Web Site without our written permission.
6) LINKING TO MlSSME.COM. Creating or maintaining any link from another Web site to any page on MISSME.COM without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited. Running or displaying MISSME.COM or any material displayed on MISSME.COM In any way. shape, or form on another Web site without our prior written permission is also strictly prohibited. Any permitted links to MISSME.COM must comply With all applicable laws, rule and regulations.
7) THIRD PARTY LINKS. MISSME.COM may occasionally contain links to Web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by us or our affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you . If you use said links, you will leave our Web Site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates are responsible for any content, materials or information located on or accessible from or via any other Web Site. Neither we nor any of our affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web Site, or any content or information located or accessible from or via such Web sites, or any results that you may obtain from using said third party Web sites. If you decide to access any other Web site linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. and MISS ME is free of any responsibility regarding any consequences that may happen as a result.
8) INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening. defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute/encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition to any remedies that we may have at law or in equity, if we reasonably determine that you have violated or are likely to violate the foregoing prohibitions, we may take any action we deem reasonable and necessary to cure or prevent the violation, including the immediate removal from MISSME.COM of such materials. We will fully cooperate with all law enforcement authorities or any court order or subpoena requesting/directing us to disclose the identity of anybody posting such materials.
10) DISCLAIMERS. YOUR USE OF MISSME.COM 1S AT YOUR RISK. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING . WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. THE MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES MAKE ANY COMNITMENT OR ASSUME ANY DUTY TO UPDATE SUCH MATERIALS OR SERVICES. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. ALL PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND SUPPLIERS, IF ANY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES LISTED OR PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR PRODUCT DEFECT OR FAILURE, CLAIMS DUE TO NORMAL WEAR, ABUSE, PRODUCT MISUES OR NODIFICATION, IMPROPER PRDDUCT SELECTION, MISAPPROPRIATION, OR NON-COMPLIANCE WITH CODES. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES TO THOSE DEFINED AS "CONSUMERS" IN THE MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY· FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION IMPROVEMENTS ACT. THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS
11) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other related property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing MISSME.COM or your downloading of any MISSME.COM materials. IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AFFILIATES, PARENT CORPORATIONS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, RETAIL PARTNERS NOR ANY PARTY INVOLVED IN THE CREATION, PRODUCTION, HOSTING OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS WEB SITE, M1SSME.COM,BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF THIS WEB SITE, ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS WEB SITE, OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED AT ANY OR ALL SUCH WEB SITES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY AND WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY DO NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE REFER TO YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY SUCH PROHIBITIONS. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH MISSME.COM OR ANY OF ITS RELATED CONTENT, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS TO CEASE USING THIS WEB SITE. IN THE EVENT OF ANY PROBLEM WITH THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED ON OR THROUGH MISSME.COM, YOU AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE REMEDY, IF ANY, IS FROM THE MANUFACTURER OF SUCH PRODUCTS OR SUPPLIER OF SUCH SERVICES, IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH MANUFACTURER'S OR SUPPLIER'S WARRANTY, OR TO SEEK A RETURN AND REFUND FOR SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICIES POSTED ON MISSME.COM.
12) REVISIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. You fully understand that MISS ME may revise these Terms and Conditions and update this posting at any time. You are advised to Visit this page every so often to review the current/updated Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms and Conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located elsewhere on MISSME.COM.
13) CHOICE OF LAW; JURISDICTION. These Terms and Conditions supersede any other agreement between you and us [he extent necessary to resolve any inconsistency or ambiguity between them. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed In accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions shall be admissible in judicial and administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
14) TERMINATION. You or we may suspend or terminate your account your access to MISSME.COM at any time, for any reason we desire. You are personally liable for any orders that you place or charges that you Incur prior to termination We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all/specific aspects of this Web Site at any time without any notice.
15) FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE/EXPLANATION . If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions, or If you have any further inquiries, please forward your questions/comments to CUSTOMERCARE@MISSME.COM
Sweet People Apparel, Inc. is committed to ensuring our products are made under ethical and environmentally responsible conditions.
This includes Sweet People's policy to prohibit the use of human trafficking and slavery in the manufacturing of its products.
To ensure this policy is enforced throughout our supply chain, we make the following disclosures pursuant to the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act:
We engage in verification of product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery.
We require certification from direct suppliers that they, their subcontractors and their material suppliers comply with applicable laws regarding human trafficking and slavery.
We have informed our suppliers that we expect reports from independent, third-party auditors to substantiate all certifications.
We maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees and contractors who fail to meet company standards on human trafficking and slavery.
We train employees directly involved with the supply chain on mitigating the risk of human trafficking and slavery in the supply chain.